Patient one- Male with a priopism ( aka. hard penis) lasting more than three days. This said male acquired this condition from a "recreational" cocaine habit. Irony at its best, but I digress. The topic of possible amputation came up today to which he seemed a bit taken aback and vehemently refused amputation at all costs. Right well. We shall see what happens there.
Patient two- Male who had a dildo stuck in his anus. Can I just say that made my day. His wife was pissed due to the fact that his partner was the accomplice in this said dildo extravaganza. The dildo was removed and sent to pathology. Im assuming this was done to be funny.
I feel pretty lucky to have had so many interesting patient encounters today. Oh if only every patient had something like that. Alas, its not always that exiting.
No comments:
Post a Comment